Option 2 – pay in advance for 6 weeks
$160 – six 30 minute lessons | $240 – six 45 minute lessons | $300 – six 55 minute lessons
Group Rates below
30, 45 or 55 Minute Voice Lessons
- For the beginning, or younger student.
- Focus is on building technical skills.
- For the intermediate student.
- We add time for the study of repertoire to suit your voice and style.
- For the more advanced student.
- Continuation of more advanced vocal technique. For studying select repertoire, you might wish to engage an accompanist to come to your lesson with you.
We begin with an introduction to the AT and build skills at your pace. You are invited to request work on issues specific to you.
I suggest that you begin with 6 sessions to realize whether the AT will work for you. 12 lessons will usually give you the “nuts-and-bolts” of how to apply the AT to your lifestyle. Continued lessons deepen and fine tune that understanding.
3-5 Persons $75.00 per hour
6-10 Persons $100.00 per hour
20+ Persons $125.00 per hour
+ $ 1 per mile after 15 miles
- Vocal workshops for your church choir, college, high school groups.
- Alexander Technique workshops on body awareness and use of the self.
- A combination of the two.